|Sl. No.||Course Code||Course name||Technical / Non-Technical||Full Time / Part-Time||Duration|
|1||CE||Civil Engineering (General)||Technical||Full Time||Three Years / Six Semisters|
|2||CS||Computer Science & Engineering||Technical||Full Time||Three Years / Six Semisters|
|3||EC||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Technical||Full Time||Three Years / Six Semisters|
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. For Technical(Engineering) Courses: should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
3. Candidate should have completed at least five full academic years of study in Karnataka between 1st Standard and qualifying examination.
4. Candidates who have passed the 10th Standard Exam conducted by CBSE/ICSE and other states 10th Standard candidates shall produce Eligibility Certificates obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560 001 at the time of document verificatioion & online application submission process.
Lateral entry admission to 3rd semester diploma:
Candidates who have passed SSLC or Equivalent Examination with 35% of marks in aggregate and should have passed JTS (3 years course) / ITI (2 Years Course) recognised by Govt. of Karnataka are only eligible for seats reserved under JTS / ITI quota. Admission will be considered only for the candidates coming under JTS quota and ITI quota for Diploma First semester courses.
Fee structure for the diploma courses in Aided polytechnics in the state is mentioned below as per the Government order no. ED 119 TPE 05,
date: 18/10/2005. And G.O. No. ED 10 TPE 2012, Dated: 29-05- 2012 and G.O. No. ED 64 TPE 2016, Dated: 21-06-2016.
|Sl. No.||Polytechnic||Tuition Fee||Development Fee||Other Fee||Total*|
|1||Aided Polytechnic||INR 5,618/-||INR 500/-||INR 830/-||INR 6,948/-*|
* In addition to the above fee the candidates have to pay Rs. INR 40/- towards NSS (Polytechnics where NSS unit exists)
* In addition to the above fee the candidates have to pay Rs. INR 50/- towards NSS (Polytechnics where NSS unit does not exist)
* Fees are changes time to time, for best curent fees information please contact Admission Department.
The candidates who have selected the seats of their choice through interactive counselling shall pay the admission fee as per prevailing Govt. Orders as under:
|Sl. No.||Category Claimed by the Candidate||Income Limit||Aided. Polytechnic (Aided Courses)*|
|1||General||No limit||INR 6,948/-*|
|2||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||Upto INR 2.50 Lakhs||INR 430/-*|
|3||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||INR 2.50 to 10.00 Lakhs||INR 3,874/-*|
|4||Cat-1||Upto INR 2.50 Lakhs||INR 3,638/-*|
|5||Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3B||Upto INR 1.00 Lakhs||INR 3,638/-*|
|6||Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3B||More than INR 1.00 Lakhs||INR 6,948/-*|
|7||Super Numerical Quota||Upto 6.00 Lakhs||INR 1,330/-*|
* The Candidates have to pay 40/- towards NSS in institutes only where Additional Self-financed NSS unit is willing to establish when NSS unit exists.
* The Candidates have to pay 50/- towards NSS in institutes where Self-financed NSS unit is willing to establish when NSS unit does not exist.
Note: At least minimum one NSS unit must be existing in every Polytechnic.
Basaveshwara Circle, SMV Road,
Shivamogga, PIN Code: 577201